Sgt. Poopers is accepting applications now for full or part-time positions!
Contents (Quick Links)
Looking for a great company to work for?
High pay (up to $1,350/wk).
Get Paid every Friday by direct deposit.
Work in healthy outdoor environment for short periods, not chained to a computer all day.
Set your own pace and take lunch when you please.
Work for highly appreciative clients in a company that treats you with respect!
Every day, Sgt. Poopers cleans commercial and residential properties throughout the metroplex. Our motto is “We Treat Your Yard Like a National Park” so we look like park rangers.
Pioneering companies like SpaceX brought government-only jobs like Astronaut into the private sector and our company is doing the same with “Park Rangers for the American Backyard.” Do something important — conservation — to help people and animals! We handle environmental toxins like dog/animal waste, germs, odors, poison ivy, paper and plastic litter, brown grass spots, and electrosmog.
The harder you work, the more money you make. It’s not unusual for our employees to earn over $1,350/week. Each technician (Conservation Ranger) completes 30 to 35 jobs a day. Most jobs take 10 minutes or less. Our work is safe and quiet — no fumes, no toxic chemicals or dust — and we stay busy year round — no seasonal layoffs. Use our app and drive to each job in a company truck. Our managers are friendly — we care about you and your family — and will train you to be successful.
Sgt. Poopers is a locally-owned lawn cleaning company serving homes and parks throughout Dallas since 2008. We are a highly-respected family-owned business that puts our employees first.
If you have a good driving record and want to earn high pay contact us today. You must have a valid TX driver’s license, no citations or accidents for the last three years. We work Monday – Friday.
A special thanks to Mike Rowe for being the Voice of Opportunity in a world of misdirection.
A Unique Job Opportunity
A career as a Conservation Ranger provides you with a meaningful role in maintaining the environmental health of some of the city’s most beautiful private parklands.
Sgt. Poopers® Conservation Control Corps is highly appreciated by the local community.
A ranger is “a person who manages or looks after a park, forest, or area of countryside.” The urban environment is our forest floor and we treat every yard like a National Park.
Although we certainly love dogs, we are not really in the pet industry; we're a conservation company that removes environmental toxins. Conservation means to manage human impact on land and water, and that includes the unintended consequences of pet ownership by people. Never in history have so many dogs been packed into cities. Their impact on the landscape can be devastating and our services helps manage that toxicity by resetting the pathogen count through decontamination efforts.
In practical terms, conservation includes the elimination of pollution sources including solid waste, liquid waste, litter, pathogens, odors, electrosmog and toxins. We work both in the healthy outdoors and inside structures.
Comparison to Lawn Care
A big part of what we do is lawn cleaning, since the popularity of dogs is a leading cause of pollution in Dallas. Dallas' 1.4 million dogs deposits 900,000 pounds of waste onto the ground each day. If not removed, storms and sprinklers wash it directly into creeks, lakes and the Trinity River.
"Lawn cleaning" is similar to "lawn care" in that we travel from yard to yard on a daily route. So a comparison is worth considering.
HEAT & COLD: Lawn care professionals spend a minimum of twenty minutes at each house. We average nine minutes per stop then we're back in an air-conditioned truck, driving to the next stop so you can cool off in hot weather. Our work is easier because we are not outdoors as long as the lawn care professionals.
NOISE: Lawn care pros have to endure the roar of motors all day — mowers, weed eaters, and leaf blowers. Our work is completely quiet. You can hear the birds.
DUST AND FUMES: All day long, lawn care pros breathe gasoline fumes, exhaust, clouds of dust and pollen. Our work is fume, exhaust, and dust free. Our disinfectant extinguishes odors instantly (odors are caused by bacteria).
TOXIC CHEMICALS: Unlike lawn care pros, we don't use any toxic or flammable chemicals, fuels, pesticides, or fertilizers. We're 100% all-natural and non-toxic.
HEAVY WEIGHT: With motorized equipment and gas tanks, lawn care equipment is heavy. By comparison, our equipment is lightweight.
RAINY DAYS: Lawn care pros cannot work in the rain, so they have to make up rainy days on Saturday. We work straight through most weather events (we supply rain gear) so you don't have to work on the weekends unless you want to.
NOT SEASONAL: The lawn care business is seasonal. Business slows down in winter when grass stops growing. As a result, many workers get laid off. By comparison, our business is steady all year long. We never lay people off. Your income will remain constant.
Our maintenance and disinfection protocols are designed to safeguard human and pet health, maintain the balance of nature, and protect land and water resources. Home and business owners rely on us to...
- Remove above-ground contaminants
- Neutralize biological contamination and odors
- Eliminate environmental pathogens
- Break the chain of infection on touch points
- Detect and document electromagnetic radiation from EMF and RF fields
- Poison Ivy Removal
- Pet waste stations installation and maintenance
- Spearhead conservation awareness
As the "park rangers" for the American backyard, our services include,
• Dog Waste Control
• Dog Waste Stations
• Electrostatic Disinfection
• Forensic Deodorizing
• Brown Grass Spots Repair
• Poison Ivy Removal
• Electromagnetic Field Testing
• Radio Frequency Testing
• Dirty Electricity Testing
• Ionizing Radiation Testing
• Paper/Plastic Litter Control
Our work is quiet, quick, non-toxic, and dust free. You will work outside energetically for about ten minutes then drive to next job in a company truck we provide. Our work is steady year round, not seasonal. We supply tools, supplies, and gas for truck.
Clock in at 6:45 to 7:00 each morning Monday to Friday and clock out when work is done. Full time and part time positions are available. We also have a Saturday schedule.
Our pay is generous if you can work fast and do a high-quality job! It is not unusual for our employees to make over $1,350 per week.
We provide branded shirts and jackets. You provide ranger-green work pants, brown belt, and brown high-topped hiking or work boots. We provide rain gear but you must get rubber work boots for wet or rainy days. You must have a clean uniform to start each day.
• Clock in using our app at the start of your work day
• Drive safely to each address using your smart phone’s GPS
• Understand services, special requests and conditions for each yard
• Ensure security of property during each visit
• Work outdoors in all weather conditions (usually 10 minutes or less, but sometimes longer)
• Carefully search out all pet waste from each area of yard and rake into bucket with liner
• Check turf, ground cover, mulch, gravel, flower beds, walk ways, deck and patio
• Disinfect and deodorize
• Tie bag securely and leave in trash
• Click to record job completion in our app
• Clock out using our app at the end of your work day
• Authorized to work in the United States
• 21 or older
• Valid Texas Driver’s License
• Clean driving record for last three years—no at-fault accidents or citations
• Must pass a full background check
• Must have a smartphone device
• Able to read
• Able to lift 40 pounds
• Love nature, dogs
• Excellent vision, no color blindness
• Ability to spot hidden objects
• Meet standards of appearance
• Able to endure weather conditions—heat, cold, rain year round
• Able to walk 7,000 to 15,000 steps per day
• No commitments that would interrupt daily attendance
• Available to work during minor holidays
• You must maintain an excellent record of attendance
• Absolutely no drugs/alcohol permitted
"Mission" is a strongly-felt calling to fulfill a particular need in the world.
To safeguard human and pet health, maintain the balance of nature, and protect our land and water resources.
"Vision" describes how we see our place in the world.
We are Park Rangers for the American Backyard.
Definition: Principles or standards of behavior that guide our actions; our judgment of what is important in this company.
- Quality: We strive for perfection in the performance of our duties by following established protocols.
- Expertness: We do the job fast without cutting corners.
- Reverence: Our rangers facilitate the connection with Nature for our clients and themselves.
- Preservation: We protect life and property by being the eyes and ears of our customers on site.
- Humanity: We nurture personal growth by learning humanity.
- Toughness: We shrug off elements of the weather.
- Alertness: Always practice situational awareness to stay safe—getting in/out of truck, entering backyards, around dogs, pumping gas.
- Responsibility: We take responsibility in our sphere.
- Honesty: We believe in power of honesty and try to be forthcoming in matters great and small.
- Rewards: We believe a “rising tide floats all boats” — our success comes from your success.
How to Apply
Contact us today!
- Learn more about our conservation work
- Learn more "About Us" in this Sgt. Poopers article.
- Contact Sgt. Poopers through social media